BTA is a sole marketing and auditing services provider agent for BQC in Saudi Arabia. BQC is an independent European Certification Body that is specialized in Evaluation, Auditing and Certification of Management Systems according to International Standards in the sectors of Quality, Food Safety, Environmental, Energy, Occupational Health & Safety and not only.
This makes BTA an integral part of different enterprises and bodies such as:
• Business operating worldwide
• Businesses which are not bound by the geographic boundaries
• Businesses which want to work on the modern requirements of the organization and management.
Why Choose BTA?
Blue Tech Arabia is a reputable agent for certification bodies which was established by the experienced professionals and highly qualified people in the international market possessing a great insight and knowledge in the certification sector.
BTA represents BQC, which is Accredited by ESYD, Greece. Accredited auditing services offer objectivity, impartiality and international recognition and validity to the certification process.
The auditors of BTA are all registered members of IRCA, thus making sure to offer their knowledge accordingly.
The approach of BTA auditors is to consider clients as a business partner with different and special requirements. This way BTA audits and values the audited organization to benefit the customers from continuous improvement of the systems. When signing a contract with BTA, each organization is confident about getting an impartial and independent accreditation certification service.
The services offered by BTA covers the following business sectors against the following international requirements and standards:
• ISO 9001:2008/2015 – Quality Management System
• ISO 22000:2005 –Food Safety Management System
• HACCP – Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points according to EC Regulation 852/2004 and Codex Alimentarius
• ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
• OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management System
• ISO 13485 – Quality Management System for medical devices
• ISO 50001:2011 – Energy Management System
• EN 62446:2009: Certification of Photovoltaic Plants
• ISO 20000 – IT Service Management System
• ISO 27001 – Information Security Management System
• CE marking
• ISO 29990 – Learning Services Management System
• Halal Certification